วันพุธที่ 24 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

On the way of hope.



Before you create a dream what we thinking about. Failing,Trouble or the bad in you life.

I thinking so. But i see to follow and follow. Although that view is dark, but at least it has the light in my heart and i see empty space that we go forward create you dream. this is what we should

thinking about.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

มีอะไรใหม่ในเร็วๆนี้

  • True! Happiness does not always come at the end. It can happen along the way. ... Even at end you might not achieve whatever you try to achieve, ...
  • Hello All , How are you today ?
  • ^ ^ So long long time ..when start it .. start to serious about my grade if it something must do , ever it is value for pay or not people must do... if you...
  • I am worry with this examination. Calculas and Chemistry are difficult. I try to read book. On tuesday, I will have an English test. I don't like my points. ...
  • When I come into english class (LNG102) at the first time. I don't know how can I love English again. This class I met Dr. Atipat. He is a teacher at thi...
  • Several days ago. I felt so bad because I got a News from one artist. I know him and I read a history about him. I feel very bad . About resignation of him....
  • Before you create a dream what we thinking about. Failing,Trouble or the bad in you life. I thinking so. But i see to follow and follow. Although that vi...
  • Bye-nior On 19 february 2010.It's bye-nior fair. I remember that I weak up at 11.00 a.m. When I hungry I eat Japan food that is mama. When I ate. I'm watc...
  • This morning,I came to class early. I learnt about "Editing".There have three steps: locate, diagnose and correct. I attend to do this activity by myself. T...
  • hello In valenttne day,I am received a gift from some women.I am have happy . We go to the parks in Bangkok.After We go to see the movie. We have ve...
  • Get your active shutter glasses ready: your PS3 is going to go 3D this Summer. In conjunction with the release of its 3D BRAVIA LCD sets, Sony is planning...
  • On monday, I learned about "note taking". Generally, I use this technique when I read book. I think, it is a good way that conclude main idea of passage. Po...